Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Xyron Design Team!

Back from Vacation to find out I have been selected to be part of the Xyron Design Team! Xyron produces some of my favorite tools to create with and they will be a perfect marriage with Graphic 45 and Clearsnap! These are my fav products of theirs and can't wait to get more of what they make....
{my sticker maker-perfect for small pieces of chipboard}

{my Creatopia- I use all the bells and whistles but especially use their one size fits all die roller piece- I can run pretty much any size die cut through here!}

{ahhhh and my baby. I am NEVER without this at my foot or by my side. My 5" creative Station. If you make mini albums and you don't have one of these...you are missing out!}
- I am sure I will have some new favorites and kant wait to get started!}

See all of Xyron here: http://www.xyron.com/enUS/Home/default.html
Their amazinf spokeswoman is Beth see more about her here:http://aintshecrafty.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment