Sunday, June 22, 2014

Something Tattered Pan Pastel Technique with Colorbox Pigment Inks


Hi everyone, so I am working on conquering my fear of stamping- I love stamps and have quite the collection- but that's where it tends to stop. I collect and admire them but don't use them as much. I think my fear is imperfection- but I think some imperfection is what gives stamps their character- so I am getting over it! I am getting over that fear by really challenging myself by learning new techniques and them applying them to my favorite stamps. Today we are going to do a little pan pastel effect using Gelatos. Here is the finished project and at the end my technique video!




SUPPLIES:
Canson Watercolor Paper
Canson Linen Paper

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, very elegant. Great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelatos! I need to get some of those. :) I like your project very soft looking and elegant. <3 thanks for sharing -con

    ReplyDelete